- Repair the shoe, if repairable.
- Replace the shoes using a 12 month prorating period. Prorating period will be determined from the date shoes are purchased to the date they are presented to us. Exp: If shoes are 6 months old and are found to be defective, we will give 1/2 credit on a new pair of shoes, 9 months receives 1/3 credit etc. Defective shoes less than 60 days old from date of purchase will be replaced at no charge.
We will not guarantee a shoe which has been ruined from being used around materials such as acids, caustics, metal chips, excessive water or oil, substances which destroy the soles and/or the uppers. There is no guarantee on uppers if they are cut or show signs of abrasion. Due to the varied work con-ditions to which our shoes are subjected, we cannot offer a wear guarantee
We will advise employees on the proper fit of safety shoes to help eliminate possible foot discom-fort. We recommend that customers try the shoes on in an area where the shoes will not get soiled or scuffed, to insure proper fit. Worn, soiled, or scuffed shoes cannot be returned for credit of exchanges unless defective. We will not take back worn shoes unless they are defective.
PLEASE TRY OUT SHOES AT HOME ON A CLEAN CARPETED SURFACE TO ENSURE A COMFORTABLE FIT
- Clean footwear regularly to remove contaminants or debris that may modify its properties.
- When shoes get wet, you must allow them to dry properly, and treat them with mink oil or any leather protectant to keep leather pliable. Shoes should not be dried near direct heat.
- To prolong the life of the shoe, they must be treated every two weeks with any leather protectant.
- Safety-toe footwear is meant to protect your feet from falling or crushing objects. They are not meant to be used as a tool. If you wouldn't kick heavy objects with your regular footwear, please don't do it with your safety shoes. This will considerably decrease the lifespan or your shoes/boots.
- To maintain comfort and support, your insoles should be switched out of you shoes/ boots every 3 to 6 months depending on your use. We recommend orthotics for support and a dense, substantial memory foam for cushion.
- Treat your work shoes/boots as if they are the most important footwear that you own, BECAUSE THEY ARE!