MEN'S CARHARTT TRADITIONAL 6" CMW6274
Electrical Hazard Rating - Identifies secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions. EH styles meet ASTM 2413-11 EH standards for safety toe footwear and ASTM F2892-11 for non-safety toe styles.
UPPER - Brown oil tanned leather.
OUTSOLE - Goodyear welt construction with Carhartt rubber outsole.
FEATURES - FastDry® technology lining wicks away sweat. PU strobel pad with PU cushion insoles. Padded collar and comfort tongue. Imported.
- Oil-tanned leather; Lace closure
- FastDry® lining wicks sweat and fights odors
- Steel toe protects against impact and compression hazards and meets ASTM 2413-18 standards
- Cushioned polyurethane insole for support and shock absorbance
- Rubber outsole with Goodyear® welt construction
- Secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions; Meets ASTM 2413-18 EH standards
By showcasing products that are frequently purchased together or based on a customer's browsing and purchase history,
it can help drive additional sales and increase order values.
Helps build trust and credibility with new shoppers, encouraging them to make a purchase.
Add on optional description to this section