Your feet are arguably the most important parts of your body. They keep you upright and let you move anywhere you want to go. Protecting your feet should be your first priority, and the wonderful folks at Timberland are here to help. These ~Timberland PRO Men's Helix HD 6-Inch TB0A1HQL 214 Brown Composite Toe EH Work Boots are specially designed for the working person and made to be comfortable and durable- all at the same time. They're waterproof feature safety toe and electrical hazard ratings, too.
Lucky for you, the designers at Timberland had safety in mind when they designed these tough brown leather boots. In addition to being slip-resistant, the rugged Ladder Lock radius outsoles are also heat- and oil-resistant as well, giving you the peace of mind to go anywhere and do anything on the job site without feeling like your feet are going to let you down. The most important safety features, however, are the composite safety toe caps in this Timberland PRO footwear These safety toes are specially formulated to meet I/75 and C/75 impact and crush resistance safety standards and also ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards, offering your feet the protection they need to go anywhere that you need to go. The men's composite toe boots are lightweight, and they're also electrical hazard (EH) rated to guard you around some open circuits.
- Premium waterproof leather uppers with waterproof membranes to lock out water
- Composite safety toes
- Padded top collars for comfort
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-fatigue comfort technology footbeds
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is slip-, oil- and heat-resistant and features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
- Weight of a single boot (size 9): 2.1 pounds