Part of the women's Endrina line by Genuine Grip, the Selena oxford safety shoe provides lightweight comfort and a host of protective features, making them appropriate for a variety of indoor workplace environments.
This women's all black lace-up shoe has an ultra lightweight, durable microfiber upper. An Aegis Microbe Shield controls odor, staining and deterioration. A composite foam midsole provides ultimate cushioning. Underfoot an oil and highly slip-resisting Genuine Grip rubber outsole earns high marks with Mark II oily/wet testing, giving you a shoe ideal for hospitality and warehouse work in slippery conditions.
Metal-free construction provides piece of mind that these shoes won't mar surfaces and are security friendly. The composite protective toe meets ASTM F2413 requirements for impact and compression; this shoe also is electrical hazard resisting.
Ideal for work within an indoor environment, the Selena work shoe by Genuine Grip has you covered. Pick up your pair today.
- Cushion polyurethane footbed
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Aegis Microbe Shield prevents bacteria and fungus growth that cause rot and foot discomfort
- MARK II Tested Slip & Oil Resistant Outsole
- Synthetic Upper
- Composite toe