WOMEN'S CARHARTT MOC TOE WEDGE TAN FW6225-W
Men's work boots that are waterproof, puncture-resistant, and warm.
Rainproof, breathable, and built for the highest level of protection, these men's work boots are some of the warmest we create. They have an insulated leather upper equipped with a composite toe. The footbed plus lightweight midsole keep you comfortable on your feet, and a puncture resistant plate helps protect against hazards on the job.
- Made in USA or Imported
- Leather lining
- Lace-Up closure
- Waterproof Steel Toe Wedge Boot
- Insite Technology Footbed. Carhartt footbed made with Insite technology is engineered to create maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue during long days on the job.
- FastDry Technology Lining. FastDry lining wicks away sweat for comfort.
- Electrical Hazard (Safety Toe). Identifies secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions. Safety Toe EH styles meet ASTM F2413-18 EH standards.
- Storm Defender Waterproof Breathable Protection. These shoes are designed to be completely waterproof and to keep your feet dry in most types of wet conditions. A waterproof and breathable membrane is used to keep your feet dry but promote air flow and circulation.
By showcasing products that are frequently purchased together or based on a customer's browsing and purchase history,
it can help drive additional sales and increase order values.
Helps build trust and credibility with new shoppers, encouraging them to make a purchase.
Add on optional description to this section