The Form Reinforced Maximum Support insole will actually FORM to your foot! These inserts are moldable, allowing you a custom fit for your unique foot shape. Reinforced heel and arch support with thick cushioning to provide extra comfort. The firm but cushioned support makes this an ideal orthotic for heel and arch pain, including plantar fasciitis. The reinforcement in the heel and arch make this orthotic one of the most durable insoles for work, including construction work and work that involves standing on cement all day. Also an excellent choice for military service or tactical boot.
These insoles can be worn right out of the box, or you can customize your fit by warming the inserts in the oven and following the unique molding process. Because of the reinforcement of the heel and arch area along with thick cushioning they are designed to fit in high and medium volume footwear, including athletic shoes, medical shoes, work boots, and some casual footwear. Run, hike, work, or play with maximum support and maximum comfort. “Quite possibly the world’s most comfortable insole.”
- Ideal for high arches, medium arches, and flexible feet
- Extra-thick cushioning and comfort for maximum support
- Reinforced with EnduraHeel™. An added base shell designed for extra durable arch and heel support
- The high-density foam allows for a prolonged shock-absorbing comfort
- The shape of the arch provides ideal support to reduce stress on the knees and feet
- Designed for the weight over 220 pounds
- The heel cup stabilizes the heel to absorb impact while also providing cushion
- Specialized TemperWeave™ fabric in the top layer reduces moisture and odor-causing bacteria
- Machine Washable
- FORM 100 day fit guarantee: if during the first 100 days following your purchase you are not satisfied with the comfort of your FORM branded insoles, FORM will refund the purchase price to you. You must return your insoles to the retailer from which they were purchased along with your sales receipt.
- Wear-moldable (Wear ‘n Form) right out of the box – after a few days of wearing the inserts they will FORM to your foot shape