UNISEX GENUINE GRIP TRADITIONAL W/P GG7800
Genuine Grip® gives you slip-resistant, waterproof shoes that protect your feet on the job.
These safety shoes have steel toes and meet ASTM standards for impact and compression, protective toe and electrical hazard.
Feet also will stay dry on the job because these are Genuine Grip waterproof work shoes. These six-inch hikers have slip-resistant and oil-resistant rubber outsoles. The combination of the waterproofing and soles that grip the ground mean you don't have to worry about where you walk.
Inside, the unisex shoes have polyurethane footbeds that are thick and cushioning. The polyurethane compresses and returns to its shape rather than becoming flat over time and wear. These work shoes will provide comfort to your feet as you work all day.
In addition to comfort and safety, this shoe also has a good look with the design of a hiker. It has a leather upper and a defined heel.
- Leather upper
- Oil Resistant
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Aegis Microbe Shield prevents bacteria and fungus growth that cause rot and foot discomfort
- Slip- Resistant
- Removable WALKING ON AIR Polyurethane footbed to reduce fatigue
- Weight: 3.7 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Unisex sizing — Men's sizes shown; women should subtract 2 sizes from their current shoe size
By showcasing products that are frequently purchased together or based on a customer's browsing and purchase history,
it can help drive additional sales and increase order values.
Helps build trust and credibility with new shoppers, encouraging them to make a purchase.
Add on optional description to this section